Chickens

So my school has school chickens and the year 3’s take care of them EVERYDAY.  I used to take care of them. Because I used to be a year 3. Their names are pineapple and snowflake. They are getting old and we are going to pass them to a farmer. So I decided that I should write how to take care of our chickens so I could leave a part of them in my blog.

                                     TAKING CARE OF SCHOOL CHICKENS
                        If you follow these steps, your/our chickens will be cared for!

You will need:                            
3 people                                 
Chicken food
Water
Hay
Key (if have one)
                         
Method:
1. Get the key.
2. Go to the coop and unlock it with the key.
3. Go into the coop and close the gate so they don’t escape. 
4. Check if there are any eggs. You can use the eggs to cook Breakfast!
5. Check if there is any more water in the coop. If there isn’t anymore water then refill it up.
6. Then check the food. If there is no more food, then refill it.
7. Make sure the chickens are happily living😜.

Comments

Popular Posts