Day 2 of camp.

                      Day 2 of camp
I woke up in a messy, tiring bed. I quickly changed into my clothes and brushed my teeth. Today was the day we started our activities. My first activity was Nature Spotto. It's when you look around the whole camp and find missing letters and find out the mystery word once you find all the letters.

While I was looking for the last 2 letters, I saw some geese! And it also had some baby geese behind the mother and daddy geese! So cute! Anyway, the word was PELICAN.Okay, let's move on.....

After looking for all the letters, it was time to head back to the dining room to eat some fruit. My friends were super funny!! They were making silly faces with the fruits! Then it was time to start our second activity...

I'll give you clues: it has something to do with fire, pancake mixture and chocolate chips. I tell you answer, bushman's breakfast! We had to make our own fire and make our own pancakes! I made 4 pancakes with chocolate chips. YUM!!!!

Then we headed back for lunch. We had roasted potato,beetroot, sliced tomato and corn. It was delicious! We also had orange juice. And then we headed to the 3rd activity-

                         ARCHERY!!
It was my first time doing archery and I wasn't that bad in it. I got six points, then eight. Again, it was time to head back to the dining room for... let me guess: dinner. Nope! For cake. For cake??? Okay.

So I went back and it was somebody's birthday. It wasn't a girl but it was boy. It wasn't a teacher, but it was a child. It wasn't 1 person, but they were twins. And the cake was green... but it wasn't that bad...




Comments

Popular Posts