Sustainability

I'm going to write story about my friends and I. It all on a Thursday 25/10/2018... 

RRIINNGG!!! "Finally! It's the end of school!'' I said to my friends. I rushed down to the canteen  and got my bike, took off my shoes, ran to the kitchen and  got my favorite flavored icy pole.

"Are you home already? Sweetie?" Shouted mum from her studyroom. "Yes!" I shouted back. "So early?" Mum said as she said walked into the kitchen." Have you got netball training?" "No." I said. ''There's no netball today.'' "Ok." she said.


                                         (SKIP THE NEXT DAY OF SCHOOL)

 I woke up, changed, brushed my teeth, and made breakfast. Mum and Dad woke up, and said: Do you guys want to go to the beach? I said; SURE! I'd love too!And headed to the beach. Then, my mum said 'Thanks' for making breakfast. She said it saved a lot of time.
                                                                           
Then, for a gift, my mum and her friends planned to bring my friend to come over to the beach with us. And 10 minutes later they came! My friends and I had so much fun until we went to the water and saw a girl taking care of a turtle.

We decided to go say 'hi' to her. We walked up and introduced ourselves. she said her name was Isabella peters. Then we all stared at Isabella K, and looked back at Isabella P. We did that for like 2 minutes, But it felt more like 2 hours!!

Until finally Holly said: Well, nice to meet you. Do you mind if we call you Issy P for now? She replied: SURE! I'm okay with that!

"Now we were just going to ask you what were you doing?" Zoe asked. "Oh! I take care the turtles. This guy's name is Bubbles." Issy P said. But why do you have to take care of turtles when they can live by themselves?" Bridget asked. Issy P explained how people are dumping rubbish into the ocean into the sea and that they think that plastic bags are jellyfish. So they ate it and became sick.

"OOH." We all said. So we started putting up flyers to stop turtles from dying. They managed to get 50 people convinced in a month!! "Well, thanks for your guys!" Issy P said. See you later!!


                                 AND MAYBE YOU CAN DO THAT TOO!!

Comments

Popular Posts