The chews on the loose to CHINA

 I entered the plane after waiting for a whole 5 hours of walking, checking, waiting, lining up, and eating. I was so tired by then!I could finally sit down, relax, and watch movies for 9 hours! After watching 3 movies at one shot,I decided to take a bit of a rest. But it wasn't really a rest because i only slept for 5 minutes. Then the tray of food was coming.Usually i hate the plane food but this time it was actually pretty good. They served us mashed potato with a really nice gravy, with sprite and apple crumble! Although i had to speak in Chinese i still enjoyed the flight.

After the plane landed, we still had to do a lot of walking. It was exhausting. But luckily, we didn't have to walk the whole way, my dad's friend lives in China so he could drive us to the hotel we were staying at. Me and my sister slept the WHOLE way.

After checking in, we ran to our room. Our room was on floor 6 and our room number was 6024. Our room was great, but there was just a small problem, when you went to the toilet, there was a giant window where everyone could see you and hear you. Thank GOD there was a blind thingy that you could pull down.

The next day, we went to the Chinese west lake and it was SO HOT. We walked a whole lot again, but the view was magnificent. My favorite thing about the west lake was learning about the tale of the white snake. It was a BIG  BIG BIG legend to the Chinese culture. The story was set in the pagoda, and that was EXACTLY where we went!  There were a lot of stairs to go up and down. Me and my family were sooo HOT by then. Luckily the room was filled with air conditioning and fans! After waiting for 1 hour, we finally got to go on lookout point! The view nearly made me drool because I was so in AWE! The level that we were on was only the first level, but since the pagoda was so tall, there were A LOT more levels to go! after 5 or six levels, we got a bit bored so we decided to go back down and stop at a near by cafe.

The cafe was so cool (the cold cool)!  We ordered 2 cold drinks. 1 for me and my sister to share and 1 for my mum and dad to share. Staying in the cafe was a great idea but we had to leave soon. But once we got out we weren't that hot because of the refreshing drinks.

Then we took a 'small cart' which was so cool and way faster than walking! We were lucky enough to have a kind driver which let us sit at the back which means we face the opposite direction the driver sits! And man, the car is dam good! 

We went out the WHOLE day so we were really tired. So we went back to the hotel and rested. But for some weird reason, we always stay up like REALLLY late. Once we stayed up till 1am in the morning!

The next day my dad had to go to his work office. Because we practically came to China for my dad to work. While my dad was at work, me, my sister and my mum wondered around and bought some food. The food we got was pocky, which were biscuit sticks with chocolate or strawberry chocolate at the end of the stick. It depends on the flavor you choose. We also got some chips for the night.

After my dad was done with he's work, we went on a bullet train. But before that, we had to check in alot of things. It was a train station but really it felt like an airport! There were so many people! But we only had 15 minutes before the train could go. So we had to hurry! Luckily, we got there at the last 2 minutes. PHEW! One of my dad's friend helped us to get to the train station. Her name was kelly, and she was real nice! My dad's colleague also came too.

Me and my sister got to sit next to each other so we could share our pocky! My pocky was a berry flavor while my sister's was strawberry. Mine didn't have a thick layer of the chocolate but I didn't mind because I am not a fan of sweetness. But I LOVE SALTYNESS! The train ride went for 2 hours but it felt like 20 minutes because the bullet train was so FAST! Once we arrived at Guangzhou, we took the taxi to our new hotel. This time the toilets didn't have a HUGE window! Thank goodness! We all had a big rest again... zZzZzZ....

Today, my dad had t work again so me, my mum and my sister could have some girly girl time together. Today we were going to a cheap aquarium, and the aquarium was great! there were lots of fish, turtles, stingrays, sharks, ducks (for some weird reason), swans, jellyfish, penguins and lots more under the sea animals! The jellyfish was probably my favorite sea creature i saw because the jellyfishes changed color (well, it was the lights that made it change color). In the aquarium, there was also the longest underwater tunnel in the WORLD! It was so cool.

The next hot and early morning we went to the museum, but after a while it got a little boring. So After the museum, we walked to the  LARGEST Starbucks in the entire world. It was great! But really expensive. We got a cinnamon bun for 35yen. we got a latte for 50yen. Even though it was really expensive, we still had a great time. While my sister and my mum were busy eating, I decided to get my iPad out and talk and text my friends and tell them all about my trip so far! It was great talking to some of my friends. But I couldn't wait to see my friend I haven't seen for a month and a half! Anyway, back to the China trip. It was great. After that we went for a walk. It was getting dark so we went back to the hotel.

After a tiring and adventurous week, we decided to take it easy today. so we watched some Chinese singing and humor. We stayed at the hotel for mostly the whole day. there was nothing much to do so I played on my iPad and texted to my friends and told them I was going back to Australia the next day. We had to start packing the day before we left so had to get ready. We had to go to another hotel so it wouldn't take so long to get to the airport. The hotel we were staying at was GINORMOUS! even the rooms were extra big and they had 2 tvs!

We woke up at 5 in the morning so we could go to the airport early. A lot of things to do... ate maccas, walked, went to a potty break... and sat and waited... so yeah it was a pretty boring morning. When we arrived back at Melbourne it felt a bit weird because I haven't seen blond hairs in a while. Well i was really relieved we were at home again!

                                                       THE END!


Comments

Popular Posts