The abandoned house ending

'' Coming mum!'' I called. It was time to go. train rides were the best rides I've ever gone to. I couldn't sit still! We were there in no time. Now all we have to do is line up,get the tickets, line up again, and done! 
(1 hour later) 

I can't take it anymore!!!! I never knew how long  it could take to get a ticket, line up, and... UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I... can't... take... it... ANYMORE!! OK. Deep breathe in, deep breathe out. I'm calm now.
To calm me down, they, oh, I mean, my parents, to cheer me up, they bought me a teddy bear...

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz... soon enough, I was asleep. Wait! are you really READY to hear this? OK. the teddy bear blinked, blinked, blinked and started to move. The next morning, I saw the front door was open, teddy bears were everywhere and it was horrible!!! What was i to do?

We moved houses and I quickly rushed out.This was definitely a total nightmare! I soon called the house The abandon house. Whoever went in there, will become a teddy bear. There might be scary stuff that you don't know about...


   

Comments

Popular Posts