The door of wonders

Click! “ Good night mum.” I said. “Good night sweetie”. Mum replied. “You can come out now,” I whispered. A small gem appeared in my sock draw, then quickly shape shifted into a fire breathing eagle.

The eagle’s name was Night and I found him in a tree when I was walking through the forest. Nobody else likes me at school so his my only friend.

Mum and dad don’t know about him, YET. I jumped under my bed and got a small bag and put all the supplies we needed. It was time to head off. WOOOOSH!

We landed at a small village, where no-one else lived at anymore. This is where me and night would play because... 
1. Night can’t be seen by parents or my parents & 
2. I have to do my homework.

Anyway, we weren’t here to play, but we were here to find the mystery Gem to find Night parents and family. We opened the secret door and... DEN DEN DEN. it wasn’t there!!?

“What?!” I screamed. “ It’s not there?!” What was I to do? We were exhausted so we went back and slept.

                                                        THE NEXT DAY 
Class seems to drag on forever!! Then I quickly asked to go to the toilet. I fiddle around with my pocket &... “FOUND IT!” I whisper shouted. I pulled gem out and there was Night! My biggest hero! He went into invisible mode. Then, we walked of the toilets and whoosh! I was off, and out of school.

We landed at the park I went to when I was little. I looked at the map. I thought of coordinates... So we need to go to B4. We soared so high until I said stop! Night didn’t realise But when he heard he stopped flapping and soon we were falling out of the sky! 

This is it. This is it. This is it. This is it. This is it. I said that repeating it in my head so many times that I could barely here my self say it.

 “We found it!” I squealed. Then I had such a blackout I... “Aagh!” I said. Well, I guess it was all a dream... 
  

Comments

Popular Posts