Kongwak - Day 3

For breakfast, we had 2 pieces of french toast with cinnamon. I only ate 1 piece though. Anyway, after breakfast, we decided we would explore garden a little bit and near the bench there was a really cute baby bird statue, I almost wished it was alive! Then all of a sudden... Chirp! Chirp! Chirp! The statue was a baby bird!! Then the mother bird came down and fed the bird!




Anyway, it was time to go to the cheese factory. It was super fun! There was sheep and 2 of the cutest dogs!! 






My mum bought a sheep (Ewe) soap for her auntie. Isn't it cute?

By the time we finished touring the factory, we were starving! So...

...we went to a cafe, Olive at Loch cafe. My dad got sweet Potato fritters, my sister got scones with cream and jam, I got a bagel with salmon and my mum got nothing... Because she wasn't hungry. My dad said " Let's have some dessert!" So my mum eventually ate some cake.







Then we went around that area roaming around the shops. After we did that, we went to the suspension bridge and it was REALLY wobbly but it was still fun!


Then, we went to take a look at the light house and just before we got there, we saw a few bunnies go bye and they were so cute!


On the way back, we saw something fascinating: A DINGO! It was soo cool! Then all of a sudden we saw a wallaby! It was an awesome drive to the rented house! I was so tired I nearly fell asleep at dinner- Zzzzz







Comments

Popular Posts