Kongwak - The Journey Day 1

                                            DAY 1 

It was a SUPER long drive to our holiday destination. It took us like... I don't know... maybe...FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER and... well... you get the idea and it wasn't that long. That was only for expression😁! 

Our first destination was Venus bay - a beach 50 minutes away from our rented house! But let's put the bad things away and think about the things that we can do at the beach- build sand castles, splash in the water, cover your legs with sand, and heaps more! And actually, those are the things we did, in the exact same order! Then the time strucked: 2 o'clock. It was time to head to our rented house at Kongwak.




The first thing we did was take a shower. Like, Obviously! After that, lied in bed and next to me was... my sister! "MUUUM!! Didn't you say I wasn't sharing a bed with my sister?!" I shouted! "Sorry for not telling you!"  Mum shouted back. 


We went out for a quick grocery to buy food for our holiday week and went back to the beautiful rented house for a simple dinner. We had grilled chicken with potatoes, and boiled vegetables. It was a great first day.

Anyway, it was a long day for me, so I got to get good sleep. GOODNIGHT! 

Comments

Popular Posts