Day three of camp

                                        Day three of camp
I woke up with  people singing this..." good morning to you! good morning to you! good morning, good morning, GOOD MORNING TO YOU!!!" It sang in a happy birthday rhythm and... It was my school teacher??! Well... she must've been good in singing when she was young. Anyway, it was time to get up and get ready for the buses.



I got much more sleep then last night.🌙 After I got  ready, I was about to go out with my friend to play netball, but then I saw one of the people in my cabin needed help in packing her bag. So decided to help her.

                                                        (10 minutes later)
then it was time to say good bye to the camp. And then the driver finally drove off, onto the road...

                                                              (1 hour later)
Mum! Dad!"It's so good to see you again!" I said as I hugged them. I had a whole dairy for them read- full of adventures and... trying new things. They didn't give us any breakfast on the day we went back so I was starving. I ended up having sushi.

 So, camp wasn't that bad-I made new friends, I ate good food, but the best thing- I HAD FUN!!😊



Comments

Popular Posts