Kongwak - Day 2

                                    Day 2
Last night, I seriously didn't get much sleep, and that was bad news because we were going hiking.

We were walking from Tidal River to Squeaky Beach. That's 45 minutes each way! And total km was 6.34 km!!! Me and my sister played at the beach for 2 hours so we were extra tired! We also took off our shoes and we got our feet wet because of the strong currents. We tried to avoid the water but we just couldn't!

After 2 hours, we put our shoes and socks back on but it felt really uncomfortable because mum didn't bring a towel so we just had to deal with it. After we walked back, we went into the super hot car, (our car) and my dad turned the air conditioner on really high.

BTW, this is our breakfast.

My parents said that we did a very good job in hiking so we went to the general store in Tidal River to get an icy pole! I got a lifesaver and my sister got a lemonade twist. We felt so refreshed after that.

Then we tried to go for another walk, which we are supposed to see some animals. But...... we didn't see any animals, except a lot of grasshoppers (PS: I am so scared of them!) and cricket sound. That's disappointing. So we left halfway.

Anyway, we went home straight after as we were all exhuasterd. After we took a shower, we watched some TV and then I ate dinner. Then, I read some Tom Sawyer in bed and then I fell asleep... 

Comments

Popular Posts